Palm Bay, Florida

Meet with one of our UK Captains in Central Florida

KC, one of the UK Captains will be on "holiday" with his family in the Orlando area. He would like to meet his US brothers while he is in the states.
    He has cleared it with the war department to have a cold one with us on Friday, Jan. 4 at 8PM. We are meeting at The Pub in Davenport, Map link below. I have PM'd some Captains already but figured I'd post this to get everyone who is interested. See you there. ... =addr&om=1
    It Only Hurts For A Little While...

07' Pacific Blue/New England White Classic with D&D pipes

Banner, Washington
    I wish that I could be there. Please bid him welcome from one of his fellow, and slightly soggy, Rocket Captains in the Pacific Northwest....

USN, Retired

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants and debt is the money of slaves.”

Pizza Delivery
    Sebring, FL
    Wish I could be there, but I depart on a cruise the very next morning. Give best wishes from me as well as Sebring Chuck
    Just waitin on my numbers to hit so I can get my Rocket, Daytona< and Busa. A man can dream, cant he?

Austria, Romania
    I am also in Florida and was looking forward to meet some Floridian Rocket Riders. The thing is that I will depart tomorrow from St. Augustine leaving for Key Largo/Key West and returning 9th of January to Orlando.

Wish you happy Holidays!