Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I have no idea what all the uproar is about and don't really care. What someone finds unacceptable may not to others. I know that bare breasts may be ofensive to some but I kinda enjoy looking at the scenry.

Quote Originally Posted by 2006 Rocketman View Post
    I have no idea what all the uproar is about and don't really care. What someone finds unacceptable may not to others. I know that bare breasts may be ofensive to some but I kinda enjoy looking at the scenry.
    +1
    2006 Red Tribal R3 (Or is it...)
    1992 Honda XR (Baja) Enduro
    1984 Honda Goldwing Aspincade (finally sold the dang thing)
    1971 Honda CB450 Twin Special (Restored. Suicide machine)

Quote Originally Posted by NativeOne View Post
    That finger of yours needs to be reported! It is abusive! Where in the hell have you been? Inquiring minds want to know?

Native One
    Family issues: mostly our daughters autism vs becomming a teenager - homones are a flyin arround here. That's why I'm going for a ride right now. 76 degrees with a slight breeze...recharges the brain cells.
    2006 Red Tribal R3 (Or is it...)
    1992 Honda XR (Baja) Enduro
    1984 Honda Goldwing Aspincade (finally sold the dang thing)
    1971 Honda CB450 Twin Special (Restored. Suicide machine)

Quote Originally Posted by irieco View Post
    Family issues: mostly our daughters autism vs becomming a teenager - homones are a flyin arround here. That's why I'm going for a ride right now. 76 degrees with a slight breeze...recharges the brain cells.
    Sorry about the family issues, but welcome back.

Native One
    "Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.” -- Chief Tecumseh, Shawnee

Quote Originally Posted by RocketandRollit View Post
    In case the mods need to know; Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite.
    Yeah Boy! Mine too, with a cold glass of milk. I bet ya can't eat just one.

Peanut butter cookies run a close second.

irieco, Ruzzle and I exchanged PMs on this and think we both understand. Words, like racist, have different meanings to different folks. I don't particularly like the word because it is bandied about far to much in this country. I think the point is that we on this site, unlike the .net, have a lot more freedom and latitude to express our opinions. With that said, sometimes discussion can get pretty rancorous and it is up to the owner's of the forum, and the moderators, to step in. I can tell Owl the definition of a word, phrase etc., but he has the final say. If I don't like it, I can go elsewhere. I think Ruzzle was just suggesting that we be self policing. Well, that's the way I see it.
    Last edited by Navigator; 10th March 2011 at 03:06 PM.
    Mike

USN, Retired

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants and debt is the money of slaves.”

Grand Prix Champion blastedbones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek_Law View Post

So... which dumbass doesn't know Polar bears & Penguins never meet?.. ( good pic tho)

Dirt Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by irieco View Post
    ..... We truly have found the end of the internet. Time to turn around and go back.

http://www.jacksjoint.com/last_page_of_the_internet.htm
    The Old(est?) Fart.

Quote Originally Posted by blastedbones View Post
    So... which dumbass doesn't know Polar bears & Penguins never meet?.. ( good pic tho)
    The one at the back is carrying the luggage, so they are probably on vacation. What happens in the Arctic stays in the Arctic.

Grand Prix Champion blastedbones's Avatar
    Smart ass reply... well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
    irieco, Ruzzle and I exchanged PMs on this and think we both understand. Words, like racist, have different meanings to different folks. I don't particularly like the word because it is bandied about far to much in this country. I think the point is that we on this site, unlike the .net, have a lot more freedom and latitude to express our opinions. With that said, sometimes discussion can get pretty rancorous and it is up to the owner's of the forum, and the moderators, to step in. I can tell Owl the definition of a word, phrase etc., but he has the final say. If I don't like it, I can go elsewhere. I think Ruzzle was just suggesting that we be self policing. Well, that's the way I see it.
    None of us were in on the PM's...so back to your question in your first post...is there some definition of "racist" that we need educated on?
    TOR's...They sound as good as I remember...they're grrrrrrrrrrreat!

Just a little further, I want to see what's around that corner.

I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger--Rod Stewart