Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 67 of 67
  1. #61
    Street Cruiser lonerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vic Australia
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by rockhard View Post
    Ya BIG GIRL!!!!!! I actually like the route Mr Russel Spry Cur.....ooops....Sir. It was largely what we had discussed during our sojourn back from SA....you remember the pillow talk surely??? And you've added some more good thoughts. Meha Culpa ya big prick!!! Time to change the colostomy bag and have your med's ol fella. Kiss kiss and good nite ol mate......Love rockHARD.
    Reminz me of kinky customer who paid good money not to sleep with her. Ut secretly shit in her hand bag.! I thought my sex life had deteriorated! Please Jesus don,t ever let me get as bad as Ruzzle n rockhard!
    Go to your room and have a really good think about what you've just done!

  2. #62
    Despatch Rider rockhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Downunder
    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by lonerider View Post
    Reminz me of kinky customer who paid good money not to sleep with her. Ut secretly shit in her hand bag.! I thought my sex life had deteriorated! Please Jesus don,t ever let me get as bad as Ruzzle n rockhard!
    Hey Lone!!! Long time no hear from ya. Where's you bin?
    So many arseholes.....so few bullets!!!




  3. #63
    Street Cruiser lonerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vic Australia
    Posts
    1,951
    I thought I posted summit here!!! Anywho,,, My bin is out front of house next to wheelie bin!
    My puter has aids bird flue ebola etc , work is now Nazis state
    With big arse firewall so have finally
    Got an upgrade chip for
    My brain so I can use
    My Palm!!

    I know you love this lingo so have upgraded to super
    Out there!

    We at home are all OK you lot at R 3?
    Go to your room and have a really good think about what you've just done!

  4. #64
    Street Champion hipporider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Hobart ,Tasmania,Australia
    Posts
    4,072
    I use my palm all the time and I still cant get on the net
    Quote Originally Posted by lonerider View Post
    I thought I posted summit here!!! Anywho,,, My bin is out front of house next to wheelie bin!
    My puter has aids bird flue ebola etc , work is now Nazis state
    With big arse firewall so have finally
    Got an upgrade chip for
    My brain so I can use
    My Palm!!

    I know you love this lingo so have upgraded to super
    Out there!

    We at home are all OK you lot at R 3?

  5. #65
    Despatch Rider rockhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Downunder
    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by lonerider View Post
    I thought I posted summit here!!! Anywho,,, My bin is out front of house next to wheelie bin!
    My puter has aids bird flue ebola etc , work is now Nazis state
    With big arse firewall so have finally
    Got an upgrade chip for
    My brain so I can use
    My Palm!!

    I know you love this lingo so have upgraded to super
    Out there!

    We at home are all OK you lot at R 3?
    Reminds me of the garbo who asked the abbo.....where's ya bin?
    He says....I bin on holiday!
    Garbo says.....NO....where's ya Wheely bin?
    Abbo says....well I wheely bin in jail, but I tell everybody I bin on holidays!!

    And Hippo....stop using your Palm....it's makin ya weird!!!
    So many arseholes.....so few bullets!!!




  6. #66
    Street Cruiser lonerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vic Australia
    Posts
    1,951
    Your qwik an original rocky but hippi lost the point totally. ,,, Awkwaaard,,,
    Go to your room and have a really good think about what you've just done!

  7. #67
    Despatch Rider rockhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Downunder
    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by lonerider View Post
    Your qwik an original rocky but hippi lost the point totally. ,,, Awkwaaard,,,
    Great having you back ol mate....missed ya. Give my regards to the lovely Babushka and hope to catch up real soon. Cheers, Roc
    So many arseholes.....so few bullets!!!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •