mytrle Beach SC bike fest, 7 October 2006

Backroads Triumph and Willimington BMW are meeting on the 7th of OCT at Willimington BMW for a ride to Mytrle Beach bike fest.
    stand up for what is right.....but do not neglect working on the bunker.

Pizza Delivery
    If you have not been to Myrtle make sure you go to the "Suck Bang Blow"...cool bar you can ride your bike through the middle of it!!!

as for the name I asked..Suck for air coming into the carb..Bang for the sparkplug firing..Blow for the exhaust fumes

Pizza Delivery
    I'm going down on tuesday the 3rd and leavind on friday the 6th. Hope
    to see some captains. Will check out the "Suck,Bang, Blow" bar.
    I got these lines in my face trying to iron out the wrinkles in my life.

Barring some disaster in the next 36 hours, I'm leaving Chicago for Mrytle Beach - arriving on the 5th. I'll keep my eye open for Rockets since it sounds like several of us will be there. Mine's a Red/White Classic w/Roadster Screen & BeetleBags (and of course, that Illinois plate). See you there!
    The beatings will continue until Morale improves. Arrgh!

If you get a chance swing past Back roads Triumph , Jacksonville NC . Ask Ivan for a cold one they usually have an assortment in the frig behind the parts counter. www.backroadstriumph.com
    The willimington BMW, Triumph is just down the road HWY 17 on the right just after Military cutoff road. Rick is the owner of both. Oh and they have Rockets at both locations on the floor.
    stand up for what is right.....but do not neglect working on the bunker.

Pizza Delivery
    Hope you guys have a blast at the Ralley. I just left the area this past Sunday and was very disappointed with the road conditions. BE VERY CAREFUL. Every red light and right hand lane is carved out with as much as a 4 inch drop!! I was almost thrown at one intersection. It's been 6 years since my last visit and my last this past weekend. I would really like to be in company with other Rockets. Got some real nice comments when trying to find a front tire Saturday. No luck cause it ain't a Harley or Jap bike. Took Hwy 9 home and didn't know I was so close to a dealer. My loss. Have a Blast.