Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Dirt Champion hawg dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    jackson ,ms.
    Posts
    6,481

    sam--travelguy---please come back !!!

    sam.....buddy .....we miss ya !!!

    good info ya always posted ......just gotta do it a little diff these days.
    ought not be that hard. !!!

    if ya can't..........that's yo fault.......not all ya buddies who luv ya on forum !
    we all want ya back !

    please do mea culpa ......an rejoin us .....afore tha libs make this a "hilary '16" site !! ha!
    all my rambunctiuosness and
    misdemeanerin miscreant ways is behind me now !!!

  2. #2
    Street Cruiser Mighty Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NorCal Sierra Foothills, California
    Posts
    2,867
    I guess him and Will are taking some time off for a short while. Something tells me "The band will be getting back together" very soon. Sam and Will 2.0 (new and improved)

  3. #3
    Dirt Champion hawg dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    jackson ,ms.
    Posts
    6,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Mouse View Post
    I guess him and Will are taking some time off for a short while. Something tells me "The band will be getting back together" very soon. Sam and Will 2.0 (new and improved)
    don't know will....can only speak fer sam. ????
    all my rambunctiuosness and
    misdemeanerin miscreant ways is behind me now !!!

  4. #4
    Dirt Champion hawg dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    jackson ,ms.
    Posts
    6,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Mouse View Post
    I guess him and Will are taking some time off for a short while. Something tells me "The band will be getting back together" very soon. Sam and Will 2.0 (new and improved)
    don't figure that's in tha plans ?
    guess tha closin a' "who's REALLY in charge" thread is a hint ......huh . ha!
    all my rambunctiuosness and
    misdemeanerin miscreant ways is behind me now !!!

  5. #5
    Dirt Racer
    Ruzzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    S E NSW Oz
    Posts
    5,776
    Quote Originally Posted by hawg dawg View Post
    ......
    guess tha closin a' "who's REALLY in charge" thread is a hint ......huh . ha!
    Absolutely no connection, JL.......
    The Old(est?) Fart.

  6. #6
    Grand Prix Champion Bishop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kingston, WA
    Posts
    13,278
    Thread moved out of P&R to Site Help & Feedback.
    Aidoneus Bishop
    2005 Rocket III
    Who am I rolling with? Wild Wise School of Outdoor Adventure

  7. #7
    Dirt Champion hawg dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    jackson ,ms.
    Posts
    6,481
    let me draw a "super connection" ....on this topic.
    until sam .....nobody had produced a reliable custom set a' pipes fer tha r3.
    now...many have his custom pipes........all over tha r3 world.

    which sorta makes him a big part a' tha r3 family history i figure !
    all my rambunctiuosness and
    misdemeanerin miscreant ways is behind me now !!!

  8. #8
    Grand Prix Champion Bishop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kingston, WA
    Posts
    13,278
    Quote Originally Posted by hawg dawg View Post
    let me draw a "super connection" ....on this topic.
    until sam .....nobody had produced a reliable custom set a' pipes fer tha r3.
    now...many have his custom pipes........all over tha r3 world.

    which sorta makes him a big part a' tha r3 family history i figure !
    I own a set. I think Owl does too.

    Sam not being here is 100% his choice. He made a request for his account to be removed and all posts deleted. Since we don't remove accounts or delete posts for reasons that do not violate the rules, his account was disabled through the ban mechanism.

    He is free to come back at anytime as the ban on him was self-imposed. I do not know why this was necessary, he could have simply just not come back without requesting we take action on his account.
    Aidoneus Bishop
    2005 Rocket III
    Who am I rolling with? Wild Wise School of Outdoor Adventure

  9. #9
    World SuperBike Racer
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    N.E. OKlahoma
    Posts
    10,444
    WOW, that's a bummer.
    Go off to work for a couple of days and miss out on the excitement.
    Yea, I got a set of Predators too.
    unlike other copycat pipes,
    they make the R3 look fast just sittin still.
    face it guys Predators are just sexy lookin....
    Xhdskip
    ..BE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE,
    ..........................AND SAY WHAT YOU
    MEAN,,,
    BECAUSE THOSE THAT MATTER DON'T MIND,
    AND THOSE THAT
    MIND, DON'T MATTER........

  10. #10
    Dirt Champion hawg dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    jackson ,ms.
    Posts
    6,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    I own a set. I think Owl does too.

    Sam not being here is 100% his choice. He made a request for his account to be removed and all posts deleted. Since we don't remove accounts or delete posts for reasons that do not violate the rules, his account was disabled through the ban mechanism.

    He is free to come back at anytime as the ban on him was self-imposed. I do not know why this was necessary, he could have simply just not come back without requesting we take action on his account.
    lest yo readin is as impared as ya judgement on closin threads...
    .....it was my ole ass encouragin sam ta come back .....not his !!!

    ya write sum good rules marcus.......but imho ...
    ..........ya make an azz outa yaself by stringent enforcement next 1-2-3 days later.
    rules writers ought not be enforcers !!!!! hitler...etc.

    sam is my friend....an if me standin up fer him offends folks.....they can go fk themselves. !!
    won't change me feelins fer sam.........i'd like ta see him back......w/ tha changes.
    all my rambunctiuosness and
    misdemeanerin miscreant ways is behind me now !!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •