Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dirt Racer
    Wellllll then JD....... it's near enough to a thousand kays from Greg's to say Warwick...... so two full days ......

So if Erik wants to meet up somewhere round there on the Sunday, we'd be riding up on Friday & Saturday from Greg's at Nowra.

Thusly, if peeps from more far-flung reaches of the rock wanna organise themselves to be at Nowra-ish on the Thursday evening, 12th., t'would be good???

Maybe even stay at Huski motel and dine at the Pubarium as per NSW Salvo.....??

Them thar South Oz bods might not wanna travel around the coast though. It's a long way and they're such delicate souls....

And Space needs to plan his route to ensure a goodly supply of fresh leaves to eat.
    The Old(est?) Fart.

I was thinking about meeting at Stanthorpe.
    There is a good caravan park with small cabins to $110 a night. http://www.topoftown.com.au/snug-rooms/
    They have a good under cover bbq area and also open fire where we can sit and talk shit/clever talk.
    http://www.topoftown.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by Ruzzle View Post
    Wellllll then JD....... it's near enough to a thousand kays from Greg's to say Warwick...... so two full days ......

So if Erik wants to meet up somewhere round there on the Sunday, we'd be riding up on Friday & Saturday from Greg's at Nowra.

Thusly, if peeps from more far-flung reaches of the rock wanna organise themselves to be at Nowra-ish on the Thursday evening, 12th., t'would be good???

Maybe even stay at Huski motel and dine at the Pubarium as per NSW Salvo.....??

Them thar South Oz bods might not wanna travel around the coast though. It's a long way and they're such delicate souls....

And Space needs to plan his route to ensure a goodly supply of fresh leaves to eat.
    1000 k's in 2 days riding? I agree with Ruzz....allow for a lay day on Sunday? For us old farts anyway!
    So many arseholes.....so few bullets!!!

This is exciting!.. at this stage I will most likely ride up the coast with J.D and Lone...

Dirt Racer
    You're easily excited, riding with JD and Lonerider.......
    The Old(est?) Fart.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean0 View Post
    This is exciting!.. at this stage I will most likely ride up the coast with J.D and Lone...
    Are ya bringing Brocky? Badly in need of a four rounder!

Dirt Racer
    The Old(est?) Fart.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruzzle View Post
    You're easily excited, riding with JD and Lonerider.......
    Yes mate, I will be off the leash again.....
    Quote Originally Posted by rockhard View Post

Are ya bringing Brocky? Badly in need of a four rounder!
    He might be up for it, but something tells me he had such a miserable time last year, it's likely he's given up riding altogether, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Dean0 View Post
    Yes mate, I will be off the leash again.....

He might be up for it, but something tells me he had such a miserable time last year, it's likely he's given up riding altogether, lol...
    Looking forward to a catch up with you Deano! Ain't no miserable times when we're around!

Quote Originally Posted by rockhard View Post
    Looking forward to a catch up with you Deano! Ain't no miserable times when we're around!
    Likewise mate, always a good time that's for sure... will be good catching up with all the crew