Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I care, I did a search for "Pinche" used by Mexican and I can't find a single thread. The claim is that nothing was done about it by us, so if you have a link, do share.
    Aidoneus Bishop
    2005 Rocket III
    Who am I rolling with? Wild Wise School of Outdoor Adventure

It's in the websites database somewhere Marcus... It's a bitch to search for data; for some reason with this website. One of the mods locked the thread after it became heated.

Mexican is on my ignore list because I was offended with the term he used to describe white North Americans. After I challenged him for it; He has refused to recant or apologize for it since. Rather he found it humorous. I did not. Eff him...

Phil is on the ignore list, since he is just a bloviating forum member whom does not contribute anything but nonsense. My browsing of the forums is much more efficient without having to read his posts
    Hope = Wishful thinking without action

Sometimes it's best to burn a bridge and use the glowing embers to light the path ahead.

21 Years Retired Army
    Been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything....

Retired Rocket III Captain (Hell On Wheels)

Current rides:
    2015 F6B
    2012 DR650SE

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    It's in the websites database somewhere Marcus... It's a bitch to search for data; for some reason with this website. One of the mods locked the thread after it became heated.

Mexican is on my ignore list because I was offended with the term he used to describe white North Americans. After I challenged him for it; He has refused to recant or apologize for it since. Rather he found it humorous. I did not. Eff him...

Phil is on the ignore list, since he is just a bloviating forum member whom does not contribute anything but nonsense. My browsing of the forums is much more efficient without having to read his posts
    If the thread was locked in response to the offensive conversation, then how is it viewed that no action was taken?
    Aidoneus Bishop
    2005 Rocket III

Marcus, find the thread if you like, you will then see if there was any harm done, read it entirely and whoever is at fault gets banned from the site permanently no questions asked, that is if willtill is up to the challenge, i already challenged him once on it, this is what i said since he said a bunch of people got offended:
    "Will, have all those guys that i offended to come forward and i will gladly pay their suscription to his forum for the year" No one ever came forward.
    This was gone and forgotten but since Will brought it up lets get to the bottom of it with a moderator that was not involved at all, read the thread and make a final decision, but make an exemple of either me or Will, what do you say Will? are you up for it without excuses? lets see what you are made of
    MEX TO THE MAX

Grand Prix Champion blastedbones's Avatar
    This post was about an amazing archer... mebbe take the 'fight' to another thread?

Pure bloviation on somebody's part! Ha!
    A Man's Reach Should Always Exceed His Grasp

Done, Bones. Thank you for the suggestion, thread split.

I don't think I need to pass judgment on a matter that appears to have already been dealt with by having the thread locked in response to heated conversation.

In the interest of comradery among all of us owners and users of this site, if someone is still offended by the words of another, then perhaps it would be wise to apologize that they took offense to the words used, it wasn't the intended to communicate any hate or whatever emotion was invoked by their use, and then we can all just move on.

Bury the hatchet, for the sake of the community.
    Aidoneus Bishop
    2005 Rocket III

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Done, Bones. Thank you for the suggestion, thread split.

I don't think I need to pass judgment on a matter that appears to have already been dealt with by having the thread locked in response to heated conversation.

In the interest of comradery among all of us owners and users of this site, if someone is still offended by the words of another, then perhaps it would be wise to apologize that they took offense to the words used, it wasn't the intended to communicate any hate or whatever emotion was invoked by their use, and then we can all just move on.

Bury the hatchet, for the sake of the community.
    Marcus, Will's words were a helluva lot more offensive than mine, i really wish you could find the thread to compare, like i said i was done with it, i have nothing against Will and you can see it by checking every one of the posts that i have replayed to in or outside of Wills threads, the guys in this forum can testifie that i have never disrespected anybody, not my nature, as far as apologizing,,,,,, hell is not cold enough yet, my challenge still up for grabs, i'm done with it,,,,,,again
    MEX TO THE MAX

Yum. yum.
    A Man's Reach Should Always Exceed His Grasp

Quote Originally Posted by TriumPhil View Post
    Yum. yum.
    Are you eating my popcorn??
    MEX TO THE MAX