Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PRINT IS NOW VERY SMALL

I'm not sure what happened but I had logged out and then logged back in to edit a post. The print is now very small, as in about 6 pitch and I had not done anything to cause this. It is only with the forum. I logged out and in again and it's still the same. It is very difficult on these old eyes.
    Mike

USN, Retired

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants and debt is the money of slaves.”

Try "Control 0" (Zero) and see if it brings it back to normal.

Agreed with post above, try that first, let me know.

Thread moved to Site Help/Feedback
    Aidoneus Bishop
    2005 Rocket III
    Who am I rolling with? Wild Wise School of Outdoor Adventure

Worked. Thanks guys. I guess I must have inadvertently made the change without realizing it.
    Mike

USN, Retired

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants and debt is the money of slaves.”

Quote Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
    Worked. Thanks guys. I guess I must have inadvertently made the change without realizing it.
    You may have accidentally held down Control and rolled your mouse wheel, which will zoom in and out, while pasting (ctrl+v) or copying (ctrl+c) something.
    Aidoneus Bishop
    2005 Rocket III
    Who am I rolling with? Wild Wise School of Outdoor Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    You may have accidentally held down Control and rolled your mouse wheel, which will zoom in and out, while pasting (ctrl+v) or copying (ctrl+c) something.
    Not my mouse but rather the touch pad. I am in Hawaii using my laptop without the auxiliary mouse and keypad and I having all sorts of trouble. I seem to just brush my hand over this touch pad and it will delete an entire paragraph. I'm just not used to it.
    Mike

USN, Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
    Not my mouse but rather the touch pad. I am in Hawaii using my laptop without the auxiliary mouse and keypad and I having all sorts of trouble. I seem to just brush my hand over this touch pad and it will delete an entire paragraph. I'm just not used to it.
    Let me get this straight, you're in Hawaii and you have NOTHING better to do than post on this forum. There's a beach full of nubile, tanned honeys somewhere near you and yet you are worried about the font size on your posts. There's enough alcohol on the islands to float the Exxon Valdeze and you are having problems with your iPad. All I can say is it really sucks to be you......
    Regards

Atomsplitter

05 Triumph Rocket III
    74 Yamaha RD 350
    79 Yamaha XS1100

"Lessons in Lunacy: Confessions of a Motorcycle Nut" - Author
    "More Lessons in Lunacy: Motorcycle Nut Has A Screw Loose" - Author

IBA #54758

"Only a fool is free, and he only from wisdom." Chiun, Master of Sinanju

Quote Originally Posted by atomsplitter View Post
    Let me get this straight, you're in Hawaii and you have NOTHING better to do than post on this forum. There's a beach full of nubile, tanned honeys somewhere near you and yet you are worried about the font size on your posts. There's enough alcohol on the islands to float the Exxon Valdeze and you are having problems with your iPad. All I can say is it really sucks to be you......

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Bryant View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

Hey Mike!

G.T.F.O. of the 'puter... and go enjoy them beaches.
    Hope = Wishful thinking without action

Sometimes it's best to burn a bridge and use the glowing embers to light the path ahead.

21 Years Retired Army
    Been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything....

Retired Rocket III Captain (Hell On Wheels)

Current rides:
    2015 F6B
    2012 DR650SE

But when the "nubile, tanned honeys" are all closer in age to your grandchildren than to you, they lose the allure.

CAD

To Me; allowing a Mosque to be built at "Ground Zero" in NYC is akin to building a Nazi cultural center in Tel Aviv.