Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Street Racer
    Honda see, Honda do. That was interesting. Assuming Marquez can keep his Schwantzness in check the season should be quite competitive. Hard to root against a guy named Maverick.
    Harry

2008 Rocket 3 Touring
    142 HP/149 TQ

Street Cruiser
    Yes, good race, especially behind the first 3.

Too bad for Marquez and Pedrosa, maybe forcing too much and Lorenzo, well...I hope he gets better in the next races.

Vignales is at the top, as probably would Zarco and Bautista if they had top bikes, impressive.

Dirt Racer

Dear george: You need to come out of the toilet. Seriously.

Anybody been following the Dear George letters to and from the factory?

http://www.bikeme.tv/index.php/categ...s/dear-george/
    The Old(est?) Fart.

Yeah, I've been reading those. Laugh out loud stuff
    IBA # 51221

Don't wait for your ship to come in.
    Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
    Barry Sheene

Street Cruiser
    Yeah, those were good races IMO. Due to my irrational dislike of Honda I again have to admit to not crying any tears when they crashed uninjured. Doesn't break my heart they have some work to do.

Lorenzo has to be questioning his decision. Maybe he keeps a copy of his bank statement taped to the inside of the windshield? You have to think he'll get it figured out, he's a repeat world champ for heaven's sake. But then so was Rossi... I thought it funny when the announcers originally tried to blame Iannone for Lorenzo's crash and then the replay showed him running into the back of Iannone.

Looks like I need not worry about Binder since he got the KTM up into the top 10 in only his (their) second race. My fears he'd be another Danny Kent were unfounded apparently.

I know this is hardly an original thought, but I continue to be impressed by Rossi. He has won on so many different bikes from different GP eras and still manages to consistently get on the podium.

COTA this weekend!
    A good long ride can transport me from where I am to who I am.

Street Cruiser
    Vinales topped an FP3 that saw 10 crashes (MM crashed twice) on the cold, bumpy track. The teams are having a rough time with the track, saying it's a lot bumpier than last year.
    Marquez has won every MotoGP from pole at COTA, but it's looking like Vinales has something for him this year.
    Qualifying this afternoon on a hopefully warmer track.

Hey, Ed or any other American-based racing aficionados, would you guys please post up pending races that will be televised in the USA, including what network is the carrier?

I keep missing the action and that makes me an unhappy camper.
    A Man's Reach Should Always Exceed His Grasp

Street Cruiser
    Phil, go to MotoGP.com and click on Calendar, that should work more reliably than I. BEin Sports is the TV carrier in the U.S. again this year.

Oh yeah, and Alex Rins broke his wrist in an FP3 crash this morning, so if any of you Texas captains are bored this weekend, Suzuki has an opening.

Thanks for that, Edwardo!
    A Man's Reach Should Always Exceed His Grasp

Track Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketEd View Post
    Phil, go to MotoGP.com and click on Calendar, that should work more reliably than I. BEin Sports is the TV carrier in the U.S. again this year.

Oh yeah, and Alex Rins broke his wrist in an FP3 crash this morning, so if any of you Texas captains are bored this weekend, Suzuki has an opening.
    HEY BRIT BIKE MEET IN WASHINGTONS CROSSING PA TOMORROW SUNDAY 10 am to 1 pm NORTON CLUB but lots of TRIUMPHS and Dealers GP RACES ON BEIN SPORTS DONT START TILL LTER IN THE AFTERNOON
    [url]http://www.carpenterracing.com/[/url]