Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruzzle View Post

Pure gold.

All the way through the race, watching George block Dovi, I was wondering what Boris was going to come up with
    IBA # 51221

Don't wait for your ship to come in.
    Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
    Barry Sheene

Quote Originally Posted by flydive View Post

That save was just incredible.

Just afterwards I was wondering what the Ducati pit would be like if Marquez crashed out and Dovi was unable to win from so far back, blocked behind blind George.
    IBA # 51221

Don't wait for your ship to come in.
    Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
    Barry Sheene

Street Cruiser
    I know the party line is that Lorenzo didn't slow him down, but that wasn't my impression from watching the race. Lorenzo seemed to be getting better drive off the last corner, but Dovi certainly seemed to have better corner speed on the rest of the track.

Marquez does seem destined to be one of the greats, but I have to wonder what his consistently winning the championship will do for MotoGP popularity long term. Or Honda's domination for that matter. Yes, it's been 15 years since Pedrosa won their last Moto3/125 championship, but this year they won MotoGP, Moto3, and their engines are used in Moto2. Too much Honda for me.

We'll have to wait and see what Yamaha has for next year. So far Rossi has wadded one of the test bikes, but still says testing is doing well. I doubt they'll be able to force this year's Yamaha on Zarco next year. Actually I'm surprised Rossi and Vinales didn't revert the last half of this season.
    A good long ride can transport me from where I am to who I am.

Street Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketEd View Post
    I know the party line is that Lorenzo didn't slow him down, but that wasn't my impression from watching the race. Lorenzo seemed to be getting better drive off the last corner, but Dovi certainly seemed to have better corner speed on the rest of the track.
    Yes, hard to say.

and their engines are used in Moto2.
    From 2019 Triumph will be supplying the engines.

We'll have to wait and see what Yamaha has for next year. So far Rossi has wadded one of the test bikes, but still says testing is doing well. I doubt they'll be able to force this year's Yamaha on Zarco next year. Actually I'm surprised Rossi and Vinales didn't revert the last half of this season.
    In the test after the race the 3 used a mix of bikes, with various results. Zarco seemed to like the 2017 bike, but time will tell.

Street Cruiser
    It's a shame Zarco didn't get to MotoGP at a younger age since he's riding his ass off to get Rossi's ride. I see no way in Hell he gets it though if it means Yamaha has to pass on the chance for Mir when he comes up.
    A good long ride can transport me from where I am to who I am.