Pizza Delivery

Bombala Annual Bike Celebration NSW Australia

Lets make BOMBALA a Celebration of Triumphs weekend! Some members of the "British Bike Club" all triumph riders are going. I would love to turn up at something where there was more Triumph riders than Harley Davidson riders

The Annual Celebration of Australian Motorcycling at Bombala is on the weekend of November 24th, 2007.

http://www.bombalamc.com/?janson

Bombala Motorcycle Association, established in 1992 as a social motorcycle club for motorcycle enthusiasts, held a hospital charity motorcycle show in 1992 which has gone from strength to strength.

The Bombala Motorcycle Association won a NSW Tourism Grant five years ago to help promote the

"Annual Celebration of Motorcycles"

and put in signs at each end of Bombala "welcoming motorcyclists". They have raised $70,000.00 to date for Bombala Hospital, (with riders help and support) helping to build a nursing care unit for the hospital as well as much needed new equipment.

Riders have done numerous charity rides to raise money for aged hostels, MS, Kids for Cancer etc. They have also helped out for a local girl's trip to Mexico City and toy runs for kids. BMC have also delivered Meals On Wheels for the last seven years and is one of the Stages for the Annual Snowy Ride.

This would be a good ride for Triumph owners from Victoria ... not far from the border. and of course NSW. Some RATBAGS are coming from Queensland.

Use the following site to calculate Route, time etc to Bombala from your home.

http://www.travelmate.com.au/MapMaker/Mapmaker.asp

See you at Bombala 24th November

PJ
    Paul from Wollongong Australia

Pizza Delivery
    I'll be there PJ, probably riding up with JD. It will be good to meet some rocket riders. JD is the only one I know. I'm coming from Melbourne
    John

The best way to view the world is from the inside of a motorcycle helmet

Quote Originally Posted by Legman
    I'll be there PJ, probably riding up with JD. It will be good to meet some rocket riders. JD is the only one I know. I'm coming from Melbourne
    G'Day John, why don't you head down to The Aussie Moto GP at Phillip Island with JD as well?. Slippery, Scotsmun, Aussie Biker, JD & myself will all be there, and it promises to be a top weekend.

Back to topic, I will try and get over for this event as I have never been to one of these.
    Regards BBB

Pizza Delivery
    Hey Bob....Already going to the island, staying with a few mates...we got a house in Ventnor. I've spoken to JD about meeting up down there. I look forward to meeting you and the other rocket pilots.

If you do decide to come to Bombala, let me know and when you come through Melbourne we can meet up and pick up JD in Bairnsdale on the way through. I've been to Bombala many times (some great roads on the way there), but never for the Celebration event. It should be good.
    John

The best way to view the world is from the inside of a motorcycle helmet

Pizza Delivery

Bombal Weekend --- looking for someone to ride with from NSW

Guys & Gals,

We will be leaving McDonalds at Albion Park Rail at 9.30am Friday 23rd November and heading off down the coast to BOMBALA.

PJ Tel 0417 696 734 if interested.
    Paul from Wollongong Australia

World SuperBike Racer
    Sounds like a great event, and very worth while...have a good time

Street Cruiser
    +1
    Four wheels move the body, but two wheels move the soul.

Just looked & I,m on leave yahoo, now just to knock off my moonlight ambo shifts that weekend & I,m In!! See Snowy ride Post Don,t bother even thinking you have a chance with the Thruxtonb "Its all mine!" Ooh scary slip up typo Triumph Thuxtomb!
    Go to your room and have a really good think about what you've just done!