Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I sent you a PM, ndgns1
    DarkSiders never look back

Street Champion
    Hey RedR3 it would be great to finally see you. What about the BSA ride. They have a Hansen Dam ride also and it is in April or May. If you have time available maybe you could come down, spend the night and do the ride the next day, take a leisurely Monday ride home?
    Motorcycles are like shoes. You wouldn't wear boots to church. You can't get by with just one motorcycle.

Street Cruiser
    That is a definite possibility Doc. I have also already put in for July in Tahoe! Let me know the details about the BSA ride when you know.
    Brad
    Member #3 of the ORIGINAL R3 Owners Forum!
    THATS .COM!
    Ol' Dragstrip King of Popes of Hell MC

Sam, Curt, Tim, Rudy, Gary? Anybody else?? What's your pleasure, guys Tom's Farm or Hansen Dam?

Doc and I do not comprise a majority and he never shows up anyways.

But don't mention it to him because he gets embarrassed!!

So will it be beer, food and spirited conversation or Twisties, scratched/pitted faceplates/windshields and boulders??

Despatch Rider
    Looks like we have a good group of Captains now.

See you all at Hansen Dam.
    Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff.

Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

Ngdns1: It was great to meet you and work out the world's problems over lunch today and thanks for the lunch!! I hope you get your tire problem sorted out and that the install goes okay. I don't know if I'll be seeing you this Sunday since I don't know how to get to Hansen Dam and it may be a bit far for you, but please keep your eyes open for our Toms Farm get togethers as we have a great time and don't get hit by flying debris or run into boulders or ride off cliffs or anything like that!!

Great to meet you!!

Jim

Pizza Delivery
    Hey Jim, good meeting with you too.. and thanks again for going out of your way to get me the tire.

As of now, I don't believe I will be making the Hansen Dam trip.. and I will be treading lightly for about a week til I can just get a new tire..

but I will be looking forward to meeting up with you again and some of the others at the next Toms Farm outing...

gotta see what all this Darkside mumbo jumbo is all about, hahaha..

plus check out everyone elses mods to see what I need to be saving up for...

AKA George

Pizza Delivery
    hey is anyone meeting up a little closer to San Bernardino or were is toms farms

yippy kyaa mother f@#!

Pizza Delivery
    Tom's Farms is at Temescal Canyon Rd. and the 15 Freeway 5 miles south of the 91 and 15 interchange.
    Tim
    Fruita, CO

05' Black Rocket III
    04' Black Cherry Goldwing

Street Champion
    Anyone that fools with the old Triumphs will be shocked to know that Keith Moore is actually going to get on his bike and ride out to the Dam this Sunday. Keiths shop, "Moores Cycle" is THE place for vintage Triumph parts and knowledge in my area. I have never met someone so knowledgeable and generous with his time and knowledge. He is riding out with my good friend Charlie Barnes (Triumph Trident guru) and his son. We should have a good turn out, usually several hundred vintage bikes show up for this.

Also I will start a separate thread, there will be a memorial for Bud Ekins on Dec. 2 (see www.budekins.com)
    Motorcycles are like shoes. You wouldn't wear boots to church. You can't get by with just one motorcycle.