Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Ok, well, I'm going to Tom's Farm this Sunday, same time as last Sunday. And I have my new Yoko installed, not in the back of my red Ocus station wagon like last week. So I hope to see some of the gang there. I'm not ready for canyon carving on a car tire just yet. Safety first, guys!!
    DarkSiders never look back

Pizza Delivery
    WTF Darth Triumphant? What happened to Jimmy Rocket? Are you Darth Triumphant or Jimmy Rocket?
    Tim
    Fruita, CO

05' Black Rocket III
    04' Black Cherry Goldwing

Street Cruiser
    Tim,
    Jimmy felt the strong pull of the dark side was too powerful to resist and has now morphed into the Black Lord
    Four wheels move the body, but two wheels move the soul.

Despatch Rider
    Well for me it looks like I won't be able to make it this time. My daughters birthdays will be celebrated this Sunday. I tried to get them to celebrate on Saturday but to no avail. Let me know about next Sunday though.
    Dog
    Disneyland Steam Train Engineer since 05'

08' Rocket III Classic - Arwin
    00' Valkyrie Interstate - Encablossa
    81' Yamaha XS 850 Midnight Special - Beauty
    80' Yamaha XS 850 Special - Etsu
    79' Yamaha XS 750 Special - Babe
    79' Yamaha XS 750 Standard - Long Tall Sally

" I R AN ENGINEER! DON'T BELIEVE ME? LOOK AT THE STEAM COMING OUT OF MY EARS!"

Pizza Delivery
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus
    Tim,
    Jimmy felt the strong pull of the dark side was too powerful to resist and has now morphed into the Black Lord
    I wonder if it has to do with the the fact he went over to the dark side with his new rear tire choice?
    Tim
    Fruita, CO

05' Black Rocket III

Despatch Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Triumphant
    Ok, well, I'm going to Tom's Farm this Sunday, same time as last Sunday. And I have my new Yoko installed, not in the back of my red Ocus station wagon like last week. So I hope to see some of the gang there. I'm not ready for canyon carving on a car tire just yet. Safety first, guys!!
    Jimmy, you don't have to go canyon carving. At least go to the park and eyeball all the cool old bikes. I wanna see your tire.
    Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff.

Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

Curt, my friend, I went last year and saw the old bikes. This year they're just one year older. I'm not really into vintage bikes. I do have a 78 Mercedes 450 SEL 6.9 in my garage, though. The M-100 engine and all. Yippee!

No, I think I'll pass on the Dam and sit and drink swill at Tom's Farm. Don't worry, the tire will still have tread on it on Sunday the 11th and you can take it for a ride!! Yippee!

I tried to talk you out of Hansen Dam with all the rock pelting, boulders and riding off cliffs talk, but NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Have a great time and collect lots of nostalgic memories and we'll catch you next time.
    DarkSiders never look back

Pizza Delivery
    I'll be at Hansen Dam tomorrow. Sounds like a lot of fun, and this will be my first organized ride on my Rocket. I hope to see some other Rocket riders there. It would be nice to be able to hear different aftermarket pipes and check out other mods that have been done to the bikes. Let's face it - it's pretty rare to see another Rocket on the road in So Cal!

Doug
    2006 Rocket III (yellow)
    2004 Road King Classic (smoky gold & black)

Check out my large format photography website at: www.dougmeek.com

Pizza Delivery
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Triumphant
    Curt, my friend, I went last year and saw the old bikes. This year they're just one year older. I'm not really into vintage bikes. I do have a 78 Mercedes 450 SEL 6.9 in my garage, though. The M-100 engine and all. Yippee!

No, I think I'll pass on the Dam and sit and drink swill at Tom's Farm. Don't worry, the tire will still have tread on it on Sunday the 11th and you can take it for a ride!! Yippee!

I tried to talk you out of Hansen Dam with all the rock pelting, boulders and riding off cliffs talk, but NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Have a great time and collect lots of nostalgic memories and we'll catch you next time.
    See you tomorrow Jimmy. I'm bringing the wife so it will be Pepsi for me JUST LIKE LAST WEEK right?
    Tim
    Fruita, CO

05' Black Rocket III

Street Champion
    Motorcycles are like shoes. You wouldn't wear boots to church. You can't get by with just one motorcycle.